Friday, September 19, 2014

First Blog Post - My Intro.

Hi there.  My name is Steven Hastings, and I'm a spanko.

Yes, I'm known in the scene as DarkSteven.  My lovely sub Tasha has renamed herself as Tasha Hastings, so I followed suit.  It's kinda cool how I sound like I'm British when I did that.  And I feel that I have two profiles now, so I gotta be important!

We've been active in the Colorado spanking scene for a few years.  This year (2014), we decided to go national.  We attended Boardwalk Badness Weekend, the Texas All State Spanking Party, Crimson Moons, and finally the venerable Shadow Lane.

It's going to be tough to blog about spanking.  The physical act is pretty easy to understand  (Think of it like an instruction in a procedure - Place Hand (A) on Bottom (B).  Use force.  Repeat using lots of implements).  But there's a lot more than that.  There's an energy, an intimacy that's shared between spanker and spankee that's hard to describe.  The closest thing to it is sex.

The national parties are something else.  You're hundreds of miles away from the house, the lawn, the pets, the junk mail.  You're surrounded with other spankos.  The normal stresses of everyday existence are gone, replaced with a vibrant excitement.  I'm here and ready to play, and there are over 200 other spankos here too!

So.  Sit back and enjoy, at least those of you able to sit at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment